88 Queen St East Toronto M5C
Assignment Condo Sale
- Available 2018
- Type: Residential
- Style: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 1 "+1"
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 577 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Under Construction
- Condo Fees: $347.18
Suite 1008 - 88 Queen Street East, Toronto (This project is called "88 North" by )
Here are some specs of this project and my unit:
- floor plan as per attached file, it's 577 SF for the suite + 61 SF balcony area)
- functional 1B+Den layout, Den can be used as a 2nd bedroom
- Large W/I closet and large balcony
- One locker & no parking
- Estimated management fee is: $347.18/month (as per proposed budget statement attached)
- Original purchase price in Jan 2016 was: $355,900 + $6,000 for locker added as amendment in Nov 2016, so total price was: $361,900. 20% downpayment to-date: $72,380.
- Target completion date: September 18, 2018.
Selling Price: $515,000 . The newly built "PACE" condo at Dundas/Jarvis is selling at close to $1,000 PSF. Latest release of a new project called "Social Condo" is selling at over $1,000 PSF. I think this unit is priced well and will rent well for between $2,100 to $2,400 per month)
Some highlights of this project:
- Reputable builder, great area (ie Church St & Queen)close to schools and offices; builder will develop a few more towers and make new green space for the area;
- Very functional layout (ie. no wasted space);
- Rare offered large balcony for a small unit;
- Locker included;
- Capped development levies at: $5,000 + HST; Meter installations capped at: $500 + HST; Park levies at: $1,000 + HST;
Sales office has confirmed that assignment permission for this unit is granted with admin fee of $500 + HST to the builder and $857 + HST to solicitor. I will cover this cost.
GARY SINGH B.A(ECO),B.A(BUSINESS)
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
Contact Us for Expert Real Estate Advice in Toronto and GTA.416 333 6935
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.