88 Queen St East Toronto M5C
Assignment Condo Sale
- Available 2018
- Type: Residential
- Style: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 1 "+1"
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 577 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Under Construction
- Condo Fees: $347.18
Suite 1008 - 88 Queen Street East, Toronto (This project is called "88 North" by )
Here are some specs of this project and my unit:
- floor plan as per attached file, it's 577 SF for the suite + 61 SF balcony area)
- functional 1B+Den layout, Den can be used as a 2nd bedroom
- Large W/I closet and large balcony
- One locker & no parking
- Estimated management fee is: $347.18/month (as per proposed budget statement attached)
- Original purchase price in Jan 2016 was: $355,900 + $6,000 for locker added as amendment in Nov 2016, so total price was: $361,900. 20% downpayment to-date: $72,380.
- Target completion date: September 18, 2018.
Selling Price: $515,000 . The newly built "PACE" condo at Dundas/Jarvis is selling at close to $1,000 PSF. Latest release of a new project called "Social Condo" is selling at over $1,000 PSF. I think this unit is priced well and will rent well for between $2,100 to $2,400 per month)
Some highlights of this project:
- Reputable builder, great area (ie Church St & Queen)close to schools and offices; builder will develop a few more towers and make new green space for the area;
- Very functional layout (ie. no wasted space);
- Rare offered large balcony for a small unit;
- Locker included;
- Capped development levies at: $5,000 + HST; Meter installations capped at: $500 + HST; Park levies at: $1,000 + HST;
Sales office has confirmed that assignment permission for this unit is granted with admin fee of $500 + HST to the builder and $857 + HST to solicitor. I will cover this cost.
GARY SINGH B.A(ECO),B.A(BUSINESS)
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.