- Assignment Sale
- Type: Condominium
- Style: Townhouse
- Bedrooms: 2 "+1"
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 863 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Under Construction
- Suite: Yes
- Condo Fees: $150.00
Grand Cornell phase 2 unit 2217 assignment for sale.- Grand Cornell Brownstone project PHASE II (16th Avenue/9th Line), Markham suite size: 863 SF + 62 SF balcony)As per P45 of 54, this is a 2-bedroom unit (pros: functional layout with no wasted space, nice balcony above ground with good sun exposure, 2 bathrooms, low maintenance fees at $0.22 PSF and monthly fee is low at $141.13)
- gas and utility hook-ups are capped at: $850+HST
- AIncrease in education and infrastructure levy in section are capped at $5,000+HST
- Bonus: Purchase to receive a credit of one-year maintenance fee (ie. $3,995.61) towards the purchase price on final closing (Note: I'm not sure if this is still applicable to the new purchaser once I assign the unit)
- Assignment fee is $nil !!!
- This purchase includes a parking spot and a locker.
- paid $40,000 deposit so far. Good for buyer as builder required deposit is less than 10% of the property, which means less cash flow required out of buyer's pocket.
- This unit is part of the PHASE II and also last PHASE of this project, future park planned (as per site plan attached) ,and site is located on quiet intersections. Loblaws and banks are within 5min drive from the site.
- A This builder allows assignment sale when vendor has sold 85% of the units.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.